I will be leading herb walks along with Roy Upton, Christopher Hobbs and Feather Jones at the Fullerton Arboretum.
Contact: Natural Products Expo West, https://www.expowest.com
Over 30 lectures plus a panel discussion and pre-conference events. Lectures include:
· Mushroom Medicine in Women’s Health
· Management of Bipolar Disorder
· Mitochondrial Support for Autoimmune and Stress-Related Chronic Illness
· Strategies for Acute Illness in Children: Avoiding Pharmaceuticals
· Panel: Neuroplasticity and the Management of PTSD and other Mental Health Conditions
· Pre-conference Intensive: Understanding the Herb / Drug Interaction Continuum and Risk Assessment Techniques with Glen Nagel, ND, RH(AHG)
Plus herb walks and medicine-making demonstrations in the herb garden. Early bird registration by February 19. Up to 17.5 CE hours for acupuncturists and naturopathic physicians. Information: https://www.botanicalmedicine.org/southwest-conference-on-botanical-medicine-2020/ (541) 482-3016.
The Magic of Herbs: Herbs have a long tradition of use for healing the body, as well as the mind and spirit. In this hour and a half herb walk, we will talk about how the herbs found growing at Well-Sweep (and in your garden, woods and fields) can prevent and treat common ailments, as well as promote emotional wellbeing and spiritual growth. We will discuss herbs that can enhance dreaming, protect against negative influences, calm the mind and end with a traditional story of how medicine came into the world.
Contact: Louise Hyde, Well Sweep Herb Farm, 205 Mt. Bethel Rd., Port Murray NJ 07865, 908-852-5390, www.wellsweep.com
Over forty presentations including:
- Women, Autoimmunity and Estrogen Metabolism
- In the Zone: Research Considerations for Microdosing Entheogens
- Cultivating Skin Microbiome Radiance with Botanicals
- Combining Herbs and Essential Oils for the Nervous System
- Neuroplasticity and the NMDA receptor: Botanical and Nutritional Influences on Neurological Remodeling
- Substance Addiction and Recovery: Herbal Strategies for Emotional and Physical Pain
- Pre-conference Intensive: Mitigating the Effects of Glyphosate and other Environmental Toxins for the Prevention of Chronic Disease and Health Optimization – the Application of Hormesis and Herbal Medicine with Donald Yance, RH (AHG)
Plus medicine-making classes and forest herb walks. Early bird registration March 4. CE credits for nurses, acupuncturists and naturopathic physicians. Info 541-482-3016 or https://www.botanicalmedicine.org/medicines-from-the-earth-2020/
The Energetics of Herbs – the 10 Tastes. Come learn a simple energetic system that will allow you to understand how to treat your patients rather than a generic disease.
Contact: NY Open Center, 83 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012, www.opencenter.org, https://www.opencenter.org/herbal-energetics-1
Join me at the Shanbally House in beautiful Co. Tipperary, Ireland. I will be teaching classes on Brain Pain: The Challenge of Migraines, Analgesia: The Search for Effective Pain Relief and Herbal/Nutritional Gastroenterology.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (067) 26186, www.shanbally.ie
A wonderful conference located on Whidby Island in the Puget Sound. I’ll be presenting classes on Analgesia: The Search for Effective Pain Relief, Botanical/Nutritional Treatment of Depression, Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina and Stress Relief.
Contact: Tree Farm Communications, (800) 468-0464, http://www.nwherbsymposium.com, email@example.com
I will be doing a book signing at the Herbalist & Alchemist booth, as well as leading an herb walk.
Contact: Natural Products Expo East, http://www.expoeast.com/ee18/public/enter.aspx
I will be teaching classes on Talking Leaves, the Language of Plants, Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina and Stress Relief, Herbal Nootropics: Botanicals for Enhancing Memory, Focus and Concentration, Herbal Synergy: A Key to Effective Herbal Medicine, and Alteratives, Depuratives, and Antidyscratics.
Contact: Sacred Plant Traditions, 208 Douglas Ave., Charlottesville, VA 22902, 434-295-3820, info@sacredplant traditions.com